Hilton Head Island is located in South Carolina, Geographically between Georgia and Charleston. Out of 69.2 miles, 40% is covered by water while the remaining part is land. It is one of the best places for family vacation. It is the beautiful destination to live with your family. You can check vacation houses for sale in Sea Pines Plantation so that you can spend your vacation with your family members.
Before choosing the realtors, you must check whether the agent is familiar with the location you are looking for. At stated by hiltonheadrealestates.com, you must consider all the factors before moving to Hilton Head Island.
Fun, joy, happiness, shop and food are all guaranteed here. Wildlife, Vilas, Public Beach, Island Park and shopping plaza are some of the general places you can visit. Here are some top 5 hang out places in Hilton Head Island.
1. Coligny Circle is exactly located at the mid of Pope Avenue and North Forest Beach Drive. Over 60 shops, cuisines in Coligny offer some world class excitement. The major spot in Coligny is a public beach. Coligny Plaza gives amazing shopping and dining experience. You can get whatever you want like Apparel and Accessories, Food and Beverages, Gift and specialties, Entertainment (Coligny theater), Varieties and services. It is the one-stop destination for shoppers. Apart from these, events like live music, Night entertainment, and many other events are celebrated here in a majestic way.
2. Shelter Cove is located in the center of island highway. It is one of the favorite spots in HHI. A big Neptune statue placed at the entrance. It’s a great place with full of diners and shops. It is a clean, fresh and relaxing place to spend your time with family, especially your kids love this spot. Shelter Cove is the ideal location for fun events like live music, bounce houses, cotton candy, ice cream, games and face painting. Biking is also another big fun activity here. Water activities are also fascinating here.
3. Harbor Town is located in sea pines plantation of HHI. Harbor town pool, Harbor Town lighthouse, Private fishing charters, Cruises and boat tours, water sports, Gragg Russell playground, Golf Links are all the major attractions in this location. You can also find many delicious, mouth-watering top rated restaurants here. Historical red and white stripes Harbor will provide you the pleasant sight of Marina for those who reach the top.
4. South Beach is the southernmost tip of the sea pines island. It is the ideal spot for water sports, shopping and dining. Salty dog café and Cantina are the two favorite dining choices for travelers. The wreck of the salty dog café, Land’s End Tavern provides you the waterfront experience with tasty seafood in the background of pirate’s. If you are fishing enthusiast, then the Blue Water Tackle shop fulfills all your fishing requirements.
5. Broad Creek Marina is an amazing adventurous place in Hilton Head Island. Broad Creek Marina is the fun place that offers the perfect fun of outdoor activities including Zipline Hilton Head, Kayak Hilton Head, and obstacle courses in the Treetops.